freak-shadow

It looks like you are not registered or not logged in ...

please log in or register

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

freak-shadow

It looks like you are not registered or not logged in ...

please log in or register

freak-shadow

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
freak-shadow

great forum specified to help gamers & many other cool things

for best Browsing set the screen on the highest resolution

Latest topics

» wanna be the best in travian?? ( travian cheats, tips )
funny jokes EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 1:32 am by mongo47

» The Crazies (2010)
funny jokes EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 1:44 am by jeseenshern

» Jackass 3
funny jokes EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 10:32 pm by jeseenshern

» Resistance 3
funny jokes EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 10:30 pm by jeseenshern

» The Bounty Hunter (2010)
funny jokes EmptyTue Oct 11, 2011 10:50 pm by jeseenshern

» Most anticipated movies of 2011?
funny jokes EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 9:59 pm by jeseenshern

» last movies you watched ?
funny jokes EmptyMon Jul 11, 2011 1:52 pm by jeseenshern

» Top 5 Movies
funny jokes EmptyWed Mar 02, 2011 8:57 pm by tom

» Inception
funny jokes EmptyThu Feb 17, 2011 5:50 pm by jeseenshern

Poll

shall we deal with google adsense ?
funny jokes I_vote_lcap67%funny jokes I_vote_rcap 67% [ 2 ]
funny jokes I_vote_lcap33%funny jokes I_vote_rcap 33% [ 1 ]

Total Votes : 3

rss

donation

Affiliate

Spread Firefox Affiliate Button

2 posters

funny jokes

freak
    freak
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 7

funny jokes Empty funny jokes

Post by freak Mon Feb 22, 2010 10:49 am

enjoy lol!

1)Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
    really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
    driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
    up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
    gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
    the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since Friday.

2)A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
    The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
    The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
    "You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari.

3)A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too." lol!

4)An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"
    white shadow
    white shadow
    Admin
    Admin

Male Posts : 89

funny jokes Empty Re: funny jokes

Post by white shadow Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:09 am

freak wrote:enjoy lol!

3)A retired gentleman went to the social security office to apply for Social Security.

The woman behind the counter asked him for his driver's license to verify his age. He looked in his pockets and realized he had left his wallet at home. He told the woman that he was very sorry but he seemed to have left his wallet at home. "I will have to go home and come back later." The woman says, "Unbutton your shirt." So he opens his shirt revealing curly silver hair. She says, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me" and she processed his Social Security application.

When he gets home, the man excitedly tells his wife about his experience at the social security office. She says, "You should have dropped your pants. You might have gotten disability too. Twisted Evil silent " lol!

4)An elderly couple had been experiencing declining memories, so they decided to take a power memory class where one is taught to remember things by association.

A few days after the class, the old man was outside talking with his neighbor about how much the class helped him.

"What was the name of the Instructor?" asked the neighbor.

"Oh, ummmm, let's see," the old man pondered. "You know that flower, you know, the one that smells really nice but has those prickly thorns, what's that flower's name?"

"A rose?" asked the neighbor.

"Yes, that's it," replied the old man. He then turned toward his house and shouted, "Hey, Rose, affraid what's the name of the Instructor we took the memory class from?"

loooooooooooooooooooooolz

nice BRO bounce

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:48 am